Are you looking for a divorce attorney in Boynton Beach? A divorce can be a difficult time for you and your family; however, an attorney can help you through the process.From the thoughts that may be running through your head, from the pain of a split, concern for the future of your children, rights over shared property, and so much more, a lawyer can help you make sound decisions.
Why work with a divorce attorney?
In general, a divorce attorney in Boynton Beach can help you with:
- Reconciliation: The right lawyer will always explore the option of reconciliation with you. Your attorney will want to make sure that you are making the best decision for you and your family.
- Divorce proceedings: If reconciliation isn’t an option, they can build your case and represent you in court.
- Mediation: The right lawyer will try to help you settle your case and not try to force every case into court. Mediation (or in some cases, collaborative divorce) is a far less time-consuming, exhausting, and expensive process.
- Alimony: If you are the dependent spouse and are eligible to get support from your soon-to-be ex-partner, your attorney can help.
- Child custody: If you are eligible, your attorney will to help you get custody of your child.In Florida, the norm is shared parental responsibility but there are nuances your attorney will explain to you.
- Timesharing: Your divorce attorney can help negotiate a timesharing plan that deals with weekdays, weekends, holidays and school recesses and vacations.
- Child support: An attorney can help you seek child support from your partner along with contribution for extracurricular activities, health insurance, reimbursement for out-of-pocket expenses like deductibles and co-pays, and life insurance.
- Division of property: If you have shared assets with your spouse (regardless of how the assets are titled), your attorney can help ensure you get a fair settlement, including your share of retirement assets.
- Other legal aspects: Your divorce lawyer can provide legal advice on all other aspect of your case.