By admin |
Your Florida family law attorney can help you legally settle your family law and divorce related disputes. In any legal matter, it is best to have a lawyer to represent your best interests.
The most common disputes a family law attorney handles are:
- Divorce/Dissolution of Marriage: A family law attorney specializes in cases where people want to end a marriage.
- Alimony/Child Support: A Florida family law attorney will be the person whowill form a strong case and fight to get you the most amount of alimonyand child support.
- Child Custody/Timesharing: A lawyer will play a major role in securing your custodial rights and timesharing with your child or children.
- Domestic Violence: If there’s been any domestic violence, your lawyer can help you to handle this the right way legally before the situation worsens.
- Prenuptial Agreement: Your lawyer can help you draft the papers to protect against the possibility of divorce in the future.