Although a divorce can be a trying time for you and your family, an experienced divorce lawyer in Boca Raton can help relieve your stress during the process. There are many disputed issues that may arise during a divorce settlement, such as alimony, child custody, child support, division of assets and debts, and more. Your attorney can make sure that you take the right legal approach for each situation. Additionally, the right divorce lawyer will try to seek an out-of-court settlement for you first, but if that is not possible, he or she will prepare for litigation and seek the most favorable outcome in court for your case.
Feldman Law Office has divorce lawyers in Boca Raton who understand how frustrating this time in your life must be. To avoid additional headaches, they can try to get you a settlement that takes into account the particulars of your case and settles the case without trial. Additionally, they can help by:
- Completing the legal paperwork to finalize your divorce
- Seeking or finalizing your alimony amount according to the legal guidelines
- Assisting with your child custody case
- Helping you claim your fair distribution of shared property and anything else that the spouse can rightfully claim
- Providing legal counsel to you during your case