Anne E. Hinds, PartnerSince 1993 Anne Hinds has been a successful attorney, including the last 17 years with highly esteemed litigation firm Boies, Schiller & Flexner, LLP. Her experience, effectiveness and attention to detail led to representation of major clients, including several Fortune 500 corporations. She brings this litigation experience to the area of family law. Additionally, Ms. Hinds is active in pro bono work, and has received the prestigious Florida Bar President and Florida Supreme Court Pro Bono Service Award in 2015, and Legal Aid Society's Juvenile Advocacy Award in 2014.
- Practice Areas Family Law Business & Commercial Litigation General Litigation
- Admitted Florida, 1992 U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida U.S. District Court Western District of Texas U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- Education JD, Nova University Law Center, 1992 BA, Boston University / State University of New York at Albany Boston, MA, Albany, NY May 1982
- Pro Bono Awards Florida Bar President and Florida Supreme Court Pro Bono Service Award, 2015 Legal Aid Society's Juvenile Advocacy Award, 2014
- Experience Counsel, Boies, Schiller & Flexner, LLP, 1998-2015 Assistant State Attorney, 1995-1998 Public Defender, Fort Pierce, FL, 1993-1995